We all love chicken, don’t we? Wanna make Crispy Fried Chicken Wings on your own? It’s a simple and easy delicious dish. It’s sort of like Munchie and salty which goes super well with a cold beer. It’s one of the easiest fried chicken recipes you’ll ever make.
- Chicken Wings
- Fish Sauce
- White Pepper
- Cooking Oil
(For this dish, I suggest you use the flat wings
- Put the wings in a flat bowl or container, season it with fish sauce.
- Toss them and let it marinate for half an hour and then flip them halfway through.
- Now dry off the marinade by putting it on a paper towel.
- Sprinkle White pepper on it.
- Dust the chicken with rice flour/corn flour. (to create moisture from the skin)
- Once it’s done shake off the excess flour,
- Heat up your non-stick frying pan with a quarter inch of oil in it.
- Once you get enough heat shallow fry it on medium flame
- Keep frying until the colour turns deep golden brown.
- Then flip it the other side and fry it for another couple minutes.
- Once it’s cooked, remove and put it in a paper towel.
Make sure the skins are dried. (You don’t need to serve it with sauces, it’s good on its own).
This recipe will show you the magical